Delve into Arts Administration
CLATA internship program provides learning opportunities and on-the-job experience to college juniors/seniors, graduate students, and recent college graduates with a professional interest in arts and/or nonprofit management.
- Emersion! Interns gain valuable experience in nonprofit management. The intern, with their supervisor, will develop a list of learning goals that they would like to accomplish. Interns are trained and supervised by CLATA staff.
- Career Support! Interns who complete the program gain a valuable professional reference from an arts organization with recognized leaders in the field. In addition, staff is available to assess the intern’s interview skills and provide feedback on their resume.
- Hands on! Interns are an integral part of CLATA’s staff. Interns will have the opportunity to create new projects, resources, and other materials for the organization. Interns will take part in a weekly staff meeting and provide input on the organization’s progress.
- Marketing Implementation
- Content Creation
- Event Planning
- Grant Writing
- Program Development
In addition to working on projects that highlight the above listed skills, interns will provide general office support. Interns will help implement recruitment and marketing campaigns.Other duties may be assigned to an intern in their specific area of interest.
How To Apply
Completed applications must be received by the following deadlines to:
Deadline May 30
Deadline August 15
Deadline November 15
Submit your Application!
Submit the following in the form below:
- Cover letter discussing career goals and area of interest, computer skills, and when you are available to start. (Start and end dates are flexible provided that at least twelve weeks are completed.)
- Letter of recommendation from a professor or past/current employer.